Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aydin First tooth?

Aydin seemed to be going through another major milestone in his development..cutting his first tooth. I am finding this hard to believe as most books and articles that i have read indicated that babies will only start cutting teeth at age of 6 months plus. I am not quite convinced as i cant really see much except for some white spots around his teeth area.

Mommy told me thats this is the beginning and in few weeks time we might be able to see a pearl white thing poking out of his mouth..haha! This probably explains why he was sick last week and all the finger sucking, crying at night phenomenon. Whatever it is...i will keep my camera handy and try to capture every single development of that small pearl white thing! Until i see semething concrete and clear..those white spots are just white spots to me : )

Cheers

No comments: