Monday, July 28, 2008

Second attempt

Mommy W - Today we had a change in menu for our little guy. So far I've been following the menu plan in our Annabel Karmel book on infant and toddler feeding. Which brings us to Sweet Potato with some breast milk mixed in. I have to make sure that well-meaning people don't try to taste his food, otherwise little Aydin's gonna have more siblings than we bargained for. Yikes.

We bring in foods every 2 days, the book says, to keep track of what agrees with him and what he's allergic to. Very important since he's been covered in eczema, sian. Wednesday we might do carrot or regular potato, haven't decided yet. The books been a blessing, I'd have never thought of so many recipes on my own. A lot of them sound pretty good actually and can be adapted for family meals. I'll share them as we go along and try them out.

So sweet potato was a better hit than the Nestle's baby rice. Inda nyaman kali the Nestle, I'll look in Supersave for a better brand. Little Aydin was incredibly suspicious of the orange stuff on the spoon, the look he gave me saying, 'that better not be the stuff from yesterday, mommy...'

Anyways, he got more down than in the past two days. Which makes me a happy mommy :)

Trying to negotiate

Not bad daddy..did you make this?

The pre-feed

Background will soon be mine

Once good..twice good..thrice ..bad

and it has gotten worse

Mommy...stop feeding me!

Dadd...you just gna look...help..pls?

No comments: